Become part of A World on the Move in this vintage looking tee spotlighting the beloved PeopleMover attraction created for Disneyland's Tomorrowland '67.
- Distressed screen art for vintage styling
- Message: ''Have Your People Call My People''
- Heathered jersey knit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Contrast stitching
- Disneyland's PeopleMover operated from July 2, 1967 to August 21, 1995
- Walt Disney World's version (also known as WEDWay PeopleMover and Tomorrowland Transit Authority) from July 1, 1975 to current day
- 50% cotton / 50% polyester
Please Note: All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, design, release dates, edition sizes and prices.